From Our Parents
DMCA provides students with a firm foundation from which to grow and succeed. As they move on to middle and high school, our students are often tapped for leadership positions by their peers and teachers that include elected Student Council positions, National Honor Society membership, athletic team captainships and much more. In addition, for many, their academic performance leads to opportunities at some of the nation's top colleges and universities. Recent graduates of the schools that now make up DMCA are currently enrolled at Saint Francis University, University of Notre Dame, University of Pennsylvania, Schreyer Honor College at Penn State University and several other leading schools.
Here's what our parents have to say about DMCA:
- "Faculty effort - 110%. Teaching resources -100%. Communication - 100%. Teachers and staff at Divine Mercy truly care about my children's education. That means a lot to me."
- "I've been helping my grandson during remote learning and have seen how well the PreK teachers work with the students. They are amazing!"
- "The concurrent education has been superb and we applaud you for the quality education provided through distance learning. We have had a great experience with very little difficulties."
- "The DMCA early childhood program is an enjoyable and enriching environment for my child. He loves coming to school."
- "I have seen my child grow leaps and bounds both academically and socially since being enrolled in the DMCA program."
- "We are completely happy at the decision of enrolling our children in the school. Beyond blessed!"
For more information or to schedule a tour of our schools, please contact us at 814.961.DMCA (3622) or email us here.