DMCA offers a variety of fundraising programs to support school operations (Tuition Support Opportunities – TSOs), PTO activities and DMCA athletic programs. Please note that these programs may change as the school year progresses.
Tuition Support Opportunities (TSO)
As part of the DMCA annual tuition agreement, every DMCA family is assessed a flat $800 Tuition Support Opportunities (TSO) fee each year. The fee may be paid outright along with tuition, or if a family so chooses, they may participate in various TSO fundraising activities of their choice throughout the school year to generate profit that is applied to the family’s $800 annual TSO obligation. The fee is per family, not per student.
As an added bonus, half of any excess profit over a family’s $800 minimum commitment is credited against the family’s tuition for the following school year!
PTO Fundraising Activities
At DMCA, our PTO underwrites class field trips, special parties, speakers, and many other events that benefit all DMCA students. Various fundraisers are available throughout the year. Some examples include:
- December - Twelve Days of Christmas
- February - Lollipop sales
- May - Crusher Golf Classic
Please contact our PTO officers or check our PTO Facebook page for info on current PTO activities.
Athletic Association Fundraising Activities
The DMCA Athletic Association works to defray costs of our various boys’ and girls’ sports programs. Any fundraisers will be communicated through your student and athletic teams.
- Turkey Raffle
- March Madness
Please contact our Athletic Association or coaching staff for info on current Athletic Association fundraising activities.
SCRIP is on-line currency or physical gift cards that can be used to pay for many things most people already buy – groceries, gas, clothing and more at hundreds of participating merchants including Walmart, Target, Macy’s, J.C. Penney, Lowe's, Disney, Panera, Starbucks, Giant Eagle, Amazon, Sheetz and more. It's an easy and convenient way for our families to reach their $800 TSO commitment. And it's not limited to DMCA families - grandparents, friends, neighbors, and others can also purchase SCRIP to help you meet your $800 TSO obligation!
Just a note - SCRIP must be purchased as described below to earn DMCA TSO credits. Gift cards purchased directly through retailers are not part of our SCRIP program.
How It Works
Families earn a percentage on every SCRIP purchase, with percentages ranging from 2% to 16% depending on the retailer. That money is then credited to each family’s $800 TSO commitment. Our program is administered through Great Lakes Scrip. Visit www.shopwithscrip.com for helpful info and videos that explain the program in detail.
How to Get Started and Purchase SCRIP
Families may purchase SCRIP in two forms: as reloadable E-Cards that enable you to shop from your phone or as actual plastic gift cards.
It's easy to get started with e-cards. Just follow these steps:
- Email [email protected] for the enrollment code
- Visit www.Shop.ShopWithScrip.com/Login/Enroll
- Follow prompts to link your bank account or credit card so you can purchase E-cards and reloads
- Save info to your cell phone like any other app for quick and easy access
- Credits earned from e-card purchases are applied to a family’s fundraising obligation each month
We offer three convenient ways to purchase physical SCRIP gift cards:
- Drop off your completed East Campus order form or West Campus order form with your cash or check payment.
- East Campus: Please make checks payable to St. Benedict Parish. Orders are typically ready within two school days for pick-up or will be sent home with your student.
- West Campus: Please make checks payable to St. Clement Parish. West Campus orders submitted by Monday of each week are typically ready by Thursday. SCRIP cards may then be picked up or sent home with your student
- Credits earned from SCRIP card purchases at DMCA offices are applied to a family’s TSO obligation quarterly. In some instances, it may take longer.
- Cards may be purchased with cash or check only and are available immediately
- You do not have to be a member of these parishes to purchase SCRIP Cards
- You do have to designate DMCA and the name of the student at the time you purchase the cards
- Credits earned from physical SCRIP card purchases at the two churches are applied to a family’s fundraising obligation quarterly. In some instances, it may take longer.
- Email [email protected] for an updated SCRIP enrollment code.
- Visit www.shopwithscrip.com.
- ‘Join a Program’ – Divine Mercy Catholic Academy
- Follow the prompts to set up your account.
- On-Line purchases of physical SCRIP Cards may be paid for via debit or credit cards. However, please note that physical cards purchased through www.ShopWithScrip.com will incur additional fees.
- Cards are typically delivered to your child’s campus within a few days and may then be picked-up or sent home with your student.
- Credits earned from the purchase of physical gift cards online are applied to a family’s fundraising obligation each month.